Bergenfield Weight Loss Program
Bergenfield Weight Loss Program: Losing weight to live a healthier lifestyle can be difficult. You know you want to change your daily habits, but how? Having a doctor lead the way will help you see long-term results that you wouldn’t normally have if you try dieting and exercise alone. Learn more about ChiroThin by visiting www.chirothinweightloss.com.
The ChiroThin Program
ChiroThin is a dietary supplement. With its ingredients, they help aid in fatty acid transportation, metabolism and blood sugar stabilization. The supplement allows the body to effectively metabolize fat while a person consumes fewer calories over a period of time. Let Dr. Fischer lead you on the path to wellness with this highly effective dietary plan. Change your life now!
What to Expect During a ChiroThin Treatment Program
- The ChiroThin Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with Dr. Fischer on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their diet, and any challenges they have.
- Participants are then weighed, receive an 8-point body measurement, and blood pressure is taken.
- All patients are pre-screened for possible concerns with the potential participant.
- The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
- The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program.
- During the six-week program, the patient will consume between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for very low-calorie diets and is paired with other lifetsyle changes.
- The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet.
- Patients are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success.
Schedule Your Appointment with Fischer Health & Rehab Center
Call (201) 244-8908 or Click Below to Request an Appointment Online:
the button to schedule your appointment! Schedule Appointment
Tues: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Wed: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Thurs: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Fri: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Sat: 8:30am - 12:00pm